Saturday, 31 October 2015

Applications before Company Law Board Seeking Repayment - Synopsis until 31/10/2015

An aggrieved depositor (Fixed Deposit Holder) who has not received his money back from a company can approach the Company Law Board seeking repayment.

This is done by filing Form No. 4 which is available here.

Several investors (Fixed Deposit Holders) made such applications before the Company Law Board, Chennai which has jurisdiction because of the fact that Helios and Matheson registered office is in Chennai.

These applications are currently kept pending for disposal as there is an interim order virtually staying any other judicial action issued by the Madras High Court in the Winding Up Petition covered here.